SHRED XS XC CYCLOCROSS BIB SHORTS FOR CHILDREN
Kids XC bib shorts, designed to fit slim kids, the XC short is a compressed lyrca short. The POWERBAND feature on provides a close-fitting supremely comfortable compression around the entire leg and stops the shorts from riding up and becoming uncomfortable.
The shorts have a ergonomically child friendly pre-shaped and seamless chamois foam padding with a Coolmax™ surface. The breathable mesh bid keeps the shorts in place and close fitting, giving young riders a professional level short for children.
Shred XS XC Cycle Shorts Features
- 250GSM compression Poly Lycra (print panels)
- Powerband leg gripper hem
- Kids Specific 2D anatomically pre-shaped Chamois
- Power-Mesh 180GSM mesh bib with Lycra binding
- Breathable and quick drying
- Minimum UPF50+ sun protection
- Antibacterial & moisture wicking
- Standard stitching
- Perfect for XC and Cyclocross competition, and for every day riding
Shred XS XC Cycling Range
The XC range is a creation from Shred XS, a Scottish business started by two young keen mountain bikers. They could not get mountain biking clothes they liked or fitted so they started their own brand. Shred XS MTB range is for kids who want the same level of quality and design adults get but just for them. The XC Cycling kit aimed at children and youths for XC , Cyclocross and general leisure cycling.
You can read about the history of Shred XS with our friends over at cycle sprog:
(Opens a new tab)
Shred XS are one of our best-selling brands – outperforming some of the mainstream names and are highly recommended by Little Pro.