SHRED XS RAPTOR DOWNHILL MTB JERSEY FOR CHILDREN
The Shred XS Raptor downhill MTB Jersey is designed with style and fit for young riders. The long sleeves meet DH and BMX competition rules. Our high stretch content jersey gives great and comfortable fitment over body amour, while the slimmer body length, raglan sleeve, ensures rider friendly fit stopping them from being loose and flappy; provides a comfort and stylish top for all day riding.
The smooth stretch finish reduces catching and bobbling when caught on velcro and straps for elbow pads etc.
Our jerseys allow for plenty of layers, with base or full body armor easily accommodated, for a comfort fit.
The v neck line, ensures that the jersey will not interfere with neck braces.
Shred XS Raptor Jersey Features and Benefits
- Elastance stretch material to allow stretch for body armour
- Smooth knit finish; stops bobbling and catching
- Slim fit, scaled and sized for young riders
- Full sublimation for high fade resistant style that will last and last
- Raglan sleeve for comfort when riding and wearing backpack
- 160gsm, 92% Polyester 8% Elastane CoolMax material; provides temperature control for riding
Shred XS Raptor Jersey Range
The Raptor jersey range is a creation from ShredXS, a Scottish business started by two young keen mountain bikers. They could not get mountain biking clothes they liked or fitted so they started their own brand. ShredXS MTB range is for kids who want the same level of quality and design adults get but just for them.
You can read about the history of Shred XS with our friends over at cycle sprog:
(Opens a new tab)
They are one of our best-selling brands – outperforming some of the mainstream names and are highly recommended by Little Pro.